8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone do this? I just bought my Si sedan, Galaxy Grey, this past weekend and it came with oem mudguards. I removed them because I just don't like the black color against the grey. However, I thought of getting them painted to match the body color and thought it would look much better.

Anyone go this direction? If so post some pics if you will.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Might be the only one with them painted but not totally sure.

·
Registered
837 Posts
def looks a lot better, i recommend to anyone who has the mudguards to get them painted to match the color of the car!!!

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
beat me to it nomar, i was gonna whore youre car up cause youre the only one i knew that had em. it looks great imo

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
I have a NHBP si,so painting them black would be pointless. they do look good on a white one though

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Id be way impressed if that paint held up with the amount of **** those mudguards get on em.
It would be a non-issue. I wouldn't paint the inside of the mud guards just the outer part that needs to blend in with the body color. The fender liner is black so I would keep the insides of the guards unpainted to match.

·
Registered
31 Posts
black mud guards look like sh!t on the TW coupe, the main reason i went without them. they look good painted, but i would think they would chip, no?

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
hmmm i wonder if the asm would look good with painted mudguards, anyone want to do a chop. of an asm with painted ones.

·
Premium Member
9,414 Posts
Has anyone done this with GG? Just curious because I really like the way it looks...
i tried talking my roommate into painting his at the same time i was doing mine, but he didnt want to spend the $$
i think that it looks hot on any color!
and i think that it would look really nice with just the HFP front lip too..

1 - 20 of 57 Posts