8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
The Stock Hondata tunes really didn't seem to do much in my opinion. The reason Mucter's tune became so popular back in the day was because it would "wake up" the motor quite a bit for an otherwise mostly stock setup. Outside of the tune I have the Hybrid Racing intake and some exhaust stuff, but the tune is by far the most impactful "mod" on the car.

·
Registered
2009 Honda Civic Si FG2
6 Posts
I know you already sent me a PM, but for anyone else that stumbles across this post; I have the tune. Just send me a message!
Hey, I just made an account so I could PM you, but it won't let me send an email cause I'm new, any way around this?

Thanks for your help, and is it the Mucter's V1 or V2 tune out of curiosity?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know you already sent me a PM, but for anyone else that stumbles across this post; I have the tune. Just send me a message!
I’ve been trying to message you about the tune but the site keeps telling me I’ve hit my message limit. Idk how long the new guy jail lasts but if you could message me man I’d really appreciate it. Had this tune before on a different civic and I’m hoping to wake up the 09 si I just picked up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts