1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07mugencivic said:
nice find.......
It's the first of many accord vs camry comparo's to come i think

i'm hoping to see someone compare the accord coupe vs the altima coupe vs the camry SE (since the solara can't compete)

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Wow the '07 camry looks WAY better than the '08 accord sedan.... that's sad, toyota finally makes a car that looks better than its honda rival.

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
I have too many mixed feelings about the new Accord. The front of the coupe and sedan remind me of a Ridgeline. I also hate the chrome. The rear of the sedan looks pretty tacky to me. The coupe's rear is pretty good.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Yodums said:
I have too many mixed feelings about the new Accord. The front of the coupe and sedan remind me of a Ridgeline. I also hate the chrome. The rear of the sedan looks pretty tacky to me. The coupe's rear is pretty good.
Yup, and the new camry looks awesome. I see those on the road all the time and I'm always thinking about how Toyota spent millions on redesigning the camry, and how it most definatly paid off:thumb:

·
Registered
378 Posts
On the contrary, I'd take an accord over the camry. But then again that's only from initial impressions and reactions based on appearance and specs. I would like to drive both back to back.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
bLaCkAnGeL07 said:
On the contrary, I'd take an accord over the camry. But then again that's only from initial impressions and reactions based on appearance and specs. I would like to drive both back to back.
I'm sorry, but on looks alone, I'd have to disagree with you. The new camry looks hot while the new accord (sedan) looks like a cross between a 5-series, a sonata, and a ridgeline...

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I personally prefer the look of the camry over the accord. something about the look of the accord just doesnt do it for me. the camry looks pretty sleek though.

.:edit:. Honda got the curves of the Civic right, what happened with the accord?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
CNUco2007 said:
I personally prefer the look of the camry over the accord. something about the look of the accord just doesnt do it for me. the camry looks pretty sleek though.

.:edit:. Honda got the curves of the Civic right, what happened with the accord?
it's one of those designs that will grow on you over time. I never started liking the looks of the 07 accord sedan until this year. I think the interior is far superior to the camry's.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
i dont like the 07 accords either... the generation before looked real nice, especially the coupe. the best accord ever was the coupe from 97?-01? i love the nsx styled back-ends!!!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I like the Accord sedan better than the Camry, but frankly I've never liked the new Camry. Something about it just always looked wrong to me. Obviously a lot of people dig it, but every time I see one I get pissed just looking at it.

I think I need to see the Accord in person before I make a final judgement. Some pics look great, some not so good.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
civsnake said:
I like the Accord sedan better than the Camry, but frankly I've never liked the new Camry. Something about it just always looked wrong to me. Obviously a lot of people dig it, but every time I see one I get pissed just looking at it.

I think I need to see the Accord in person before I make a final judgement. Some pics look great, some not so good.
its cuz it looks like a big yaris. styling is great for small cars, but just looks cartoonish that big.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
lots of people saying the camry looks nicer than the accord now. i remember hearing people raggin on the look of the new camry when it was released, maybe it will be the same way with the accord.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
e60.deluxe said:
its cuz it looks like a big yaris. styling is great for small cars, but just looks cartoonish that big.
Bingo! Damn, you got it on the first try. It's a giant ******* Vitz!

+rep for you

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
that new accord looks like a Hyundai.... lol

from cosmetics out of the two, the camry looks better and more
classier. they both look like appliances...

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
kenchan said:
that new accord looks like a Hyundai.... lol

from cosmetics out of the two, the camry looks better and more
classier. they both look like appliances...
EXACTLY... the new accord has a bmw-style line on the side, a honda ridgeline front grill, and an overall hyundai sonata look... All together it equals ****... And for the camry looking like a giant yaris... I dunno, the yaris looks alright for a budget ass baby car, and the new camry looks pretty hot, especially the models with the full lip all around.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts