8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting my Strup Raceheader delivered on 5-20-10. Then I will have it all installed next week along with my already received Omni CMC. Then it gets a retune on the dyno with my Flashpro right after install. I will have some exhaust parts up for sale later. I can't wait.

This is the 2.5" adapter to a 3"

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
3 inch? niiiiice! Full race is legit.

make sure to write up a review on it when u install it.

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
iceman David is right.... ur gonna need a better header to match that exhaust. strup aint gonna cut it.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
iceman David is right.... ur gonna need a better header to match that exhaust. strup aint gonna cut it.
:yeahthat:

:woot: for new parts! Fed Ex should be bringing me A headlight in the next day or so. :laughing:

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have thought about getting a better header but the way I see it, its not worth it to me with my setup as far as spending 600-1000 on a header just to have a 2.5 collector and larger tubing. imo a header is a header. some may not agree. it really doesnt matter what header you go with because no matter the size of the tubing of the header and collector it can only work with the size ports on the head/manifold/tb. If the ports on the head/manifold/tb are 2" or 2.5", you will only have 2"-2.5" airflow and having a 3" tubing on the header is no different than having a 2" tube because the air all enters the header at 2" anyway. Now if I port and polish the head and manifold and get a bigger tb or go turbo then its a different story. But for now I just want some better gains over what I already have without spending a ton of money to do it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts