8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah i'll be moving down to new jersey sometime in fall for work... i'll be in a plcae called secaucus i believe... i got a few questions i'd like to ask you fellow jersey dudes!

1.where and what do i need to get some jersey plates?!?!
2. good mechanic shops!
3. good late night dining spots!
4. AWESOME PARTY SPOTS!

·
Registered
99 Posts
secaucus is where my girl lives....ur about 5-10 minutes from the entrance to new york city...which is the center for the clubbing night life....and about 10 in another direction to hoboken...which is the perfect spot for a date....ur right on the pier...and they have several top of the line restaurants over looking the new york city skyline....again right on the pier across from the city...and u have like 8 different movie theatres to choose from within like a 3 mile radius....its a great place to live...as for mechanic shops...i dont know around that area...havent looked yet

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
!. at Motore Vehicles in either north bergen nj/or wayne
2. depends on the work you gettin
3. well in secaucus u got a lil mall with ALOT of options.... it has a movie theatre along with chipotle, applebees, redlobster, olive garden, cheeseburger in paradise......ect ect..
4. you gon have to so to ny for those homie.....time square and to far like 20-25 mins away....

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thats great info guys anyone else got more info i can use? i see on mapquest that theres tons of one ways in manhatten thats gotta be annoying!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Freedom
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing