8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, a friend and I will be making a run through blood mountain tomorrow afternoon. I'm trying to get one run in before I sell my car so I can see how my shocks do in the corners :( Reply here or shoot me a text at 404-217-8673 if you're interested and we can plan a place to meet up at.

·
Registered
84 Posts
**** me i gotta work till 3, but I'd totally be down if its at like 3. I'll be at the quiktrip on exit 17 on 400 tomorrow if you guys wanna wait up for me.

And you're selling the car that you just got built? I can't imagine that costed you less then 10k to have done, and you wont see that kind of return on it..

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did it for less than 1/2 that (the head is still stock), but my dad wants me to have a 'simpler' car for college. I know I definitely won't get my $ back I don't know if I can still go because someone may be coming to look at the car tomorrow. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wow that's all it cost to build that? I figured with all the labor and tuning that it would have been way more. I couldn't imagine having any engine built would cost that little. If that's all you spent you shouldn't have too hard of a time getting what you put into it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts