8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anyone has tried to get the 3rd gear problem fixed at this dealer? I was also told that I would recieve a loaner car and when I called to setup my appointment the lady told me they didn't have left. No problem I guess :readtherules: Any input about this dealer will help. Thanks :woot:

·
Registered
460 Posts
that's where i got my car from... dont have a problem with 3rd gear but when i asked them about it... they are one of the dealers that "had to duplicate 3rd gear"... but those technicians are really nice... i guess bring it when it's cold...like morning and they can find it...
other than that...i like this dealer alot...their service is great...guess cuz they are with all those other expensive brands...lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet, good to here the dealer is easy to deal with. I am getting a little sick of schaumburg honda, everyone there acts like there **** doesn't stink. If you have been there you'll know what I mean.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Brilliance Honda is not that great either in Crystal Lake. They tried to charge me 182 bucks to change spark plugs and found out that I had filled up with some bad fuel from a Mobil station. They kept reading misfires from all cylinders and just guessed. I used my shop manual and figured it out myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts