8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as I was installing my torque mounts, I wasn't paying attention and loosened the passenger side motor mount bolt. This is the bolt that faces down and goes through the center of the motor mount. Does anyone know the torque specs on this bolt, or where I can find them in a hurry? :pray:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
So as I was installing my torque mounts, I wasn't paying attention and loosened the passenger side motor mount bolt. This is the bolt that faces down and goes through the center of the motor mount. Does anyone know the torque specs on this bolt, or where I can find them in a hurry? :pray:
Look online for Ingalls ETD instructions. It uses the majority of the same bolts.

edit: Here you go - http://www.ingallseng.com/Instructions/93038.pdf

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in figure 2, to the bottom left of the bolt labeled 'd'. and in figure 3, to the bottom left of the bolt labeled 'f'. i need the torque specs on that bolt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
is that bolt above thats actually on the red paint, supposed to be pretty tight? mine is tight but you can tighten it a lot more with minimal force...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.