8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
lol why is everybody posting their mileage (low mileage cars) as it has nothing to do with the thread? OP where are you, In for response.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Sold and delivered my '06 Si today with 185,000 miles.
I'm the proud owner of this now, came all the way up east to Texas. Now has 193k miles had to replace a front wheel bearing. After some mods I've put on it, Jackson racing supercharger is on the way for it :) I'll blow or go fast...

·
Registered
326 Posts
I just rolled 98,000 on my '08 FA5
Mods: Cobb AP, Injen CAI, Vibrant Header w/ HFC, Eibach Sportlines

Everything is holding up great, nothing except oil changes (Royal Purple 5W-30, every 3,000 miles, need it or not) and tires to speak of.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Bought mine in June 2009 with 15K. Now I'm @ 87K and some change. I'm hoping for 250K+, but only time will tell..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I had mine with 29.5 k miles before I sold it I had it for 6 months and sold it with 58xxx miles on it. Good thing I sold it lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
BTW, I'm back to this thread I once started. Today, the same Civic I mentioned in the beginning is at 381K. I deliver for UberEats with it at some nights. To save my car some miles, I decided to work for the largest package delivery service in our Solar System and I now drive a big brown truck for daytime deliveries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
lol why is everybody posting their mileage (low mileage cars) as it has nothing to do with the thread? OP where are you, In for response.
Sorry for the late reply. I was curious about the number of miles everyone has in correlation to the year their car was manufactured. At the time I posted this, I only had my car for roughly 3 years and I already accumulated 189,000+ miles. I went and got an oil change every 3k, which was ever month during that time I was a medical courier. Every time I went to get an oil change, those who were servicing my vehicle couldn't believe the amount of miles I had already driven on a "new lookin'" Civic Si in such a short amount of time.

I decided to compare my (m)x(t) here, not to compete, but to see if there was anyone out there who spent as much time as I did driving a Civic Si and if they were independent delivery couriers (or not) here just like me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
Im @ 208k on my 09 fa5. The only major issue was a new clutch replacement at 130k and the A/C compressor @ 180k but then a year and a half later the AC took another dive :(. I didn't have the money at the time to pay extra for the 5 year warranty to replace the who A/c unit :facepalm:

·
Registered
11 Posts
My 09 si has 230k and still runs totally perfect, everyone at shops I go to to have it works on always say that they're so surprised at the mileage because in their opinion it drives like and sounds like overall a Honda with less than 100k

41 - 57 of 57 Posts