8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im about to install mine tomorrow and would like to know what you guy got out of yours?

im gonna go dyno mines, but waiting for my buddy to get back in town then take it to his bro shop to dyno

·
Registered
357 Posts
To be honest it was such a minimal gain when I had just the Injen CAI by itself. It felt a little better up top but it felt like more noise than power gain. When i paired it with other upgrades it started making a difference though. I suggest you dyno it before the CAI and after when the CAI has been installed.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
id like to, but he not down until the 20th and i cant wait that long hehe, as long as i get better throttle response ill be glad w/ it

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Dude your car will transform into the Space Shuttle when you hit VTAK after you get your Injen CAI installed.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i have no axleback on with my injen cold air and dynoed at 191whp and 141 ft lbs tq :vtec:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
all your doing is causing global warming. dont be a smart a$s and if you dont like it leave. thanks :wavey:

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
all your doing is causing global warming. dont be a smart a$s and if you dont like it leave. thanks :wavey:
All you're doing is stating BS that doens't really matter so you can

You made no HP gains by removing the muffler so all you're doing is making noise for nothing. BTW your spring will be nice & burnt, the plastic cover on the rear lower control arm will be melted eventually.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
haha first off, i CLEARLY made gains and beat my buddy who has a full catback exhaust and short ram intake, so you my friend, can get the fawk out. :wavey: and im not dumb, i used a piece of old exhaust to direct it over the axle and down. so no melting for me. thanks for your input!...not:deadhorse:

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
haha first off, i CLEARLY made gains and beat my buddy who has a full catback exhaust and short ram intake, so you my friend, can get the fawk out. :wavey: and im not dumb, i used a piece of old exhaust to direct it over the axle and down. so no melting for me. thanks for your input!...not:deadhorse:
Sorry but you are dumb thinking that by removing the muffler you would make gains. Your butt-dyno must be spot on then.

Are you suggesting that you & your friend raced on the street?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts