8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
I kinda get a little excited when Ill posts up some pics. They are always the shizzy and the cars, well, they speak for themselves.

But whats up with the black RX-7, lol

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
LOL @ FC's problems with his muffler's hanger.... :thumb:

Nice pics though...for some reason, the S2k looks a little dirty, probably just because of the wheels. I like the coloration though, it's very appealing on the Subie.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
As always the pics are amazing.. But something about that scooby brings hate to mind. I can't figure out what it is, because everything looks okay.. but it just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Also, what's up with the miata's hood?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Are you kidding me?

Freaking amazing. The first shot with the city skyline and the color of the clouds......WOW.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
oh, and BTW..
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ILL FG2 again.

I owe you mucho rep.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nomar06 said:
I kinda get a little excited when Ill posts up some pics. They are always the shizzy and the cars, well, they speak for themselves.

But whats up with the black RX-7, lol
haha... his exhaust hangers broke on the highway at 120, so we hung it to the rear towhook with coathangers.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Izzy said:
LOL @ FC's problems with his muffler's hanger.... :thumb:

Nice pics though...for some reason, the S2k looks a little dirty, probably just because of the wheels. I like the coloration though, it's very appealing on the Subie.
S2K's wheels aren't dirty, they're anodized red.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fastertyper said:
nice pics....how about some pics of your fg2
My car was dirty, and there's nothing new to show there.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Izzy said:
I just realized that the STd :)D) has a FMIC and still has the hood scoop.... o_O
Yep... sti's come with hood scoops from the factory. Don't see what the big deal is.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts