8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics look like they have no tape or covering on the body. It also liiks like it's is sporting some kind of a body kit. I'm lovin' the front end. It looks very aggressive. The curve of the rear fender is very nice too.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the front of the kit, but the sides and back don't seem to match. I would still get it without the kit. I like them clean.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey hottie how are you?... I don't think that's the Si. I'm assuming the Si will come with the wheels we previously saw and perhaps the spoiler? and other obvious performance mods we can't actually see as of yet... :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
CivicHottie5 said:
Or maybe these are the standard ones that it comes with, and the other ones were w/ the High Performance Package... just a thought :rolleyes:

Hoping the Ex is going to look nice.. have yet to see a spy pic!! :mad:
The civic Si is sort of like the "high performance package" from the other civic models. :)

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is some covering on the grill or it may just not have any badging on it to keep people confused. There is also differences in the Canadian and US models. It could be either one. Things like wheels and trim are different between the two. Navi we probably won't get and the HFP parts are very hard to come by.

Personally I like the smaller lip spoiler opposed to the higher wing on the red one. I think these wheels look nicer too. If there is an auto version for sale, maybe it will be the semi-auto version like the RSX has now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
2k2civ34 said:
That body kit isn't half bad. might be a little too agressive for me, but it is suitable for most people's tastes.

-2k2
Take a closer look at the picture my friend. Notice any additional badging?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts