8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Traxxpad "Portable Studio"

7.5 out of 10

This is not so much a game. This "game" basically is a music generator. You can create beats and even record your own tracks to the game with a microphone.

I found this very difficult to make songs with. It seems to be to restrictive. It is also very hard to find the sounds that you are looking for.

If your looking to make some basic beats, this will work great for you. If you are looking to make professionals tracks, look else wear. The sounds quality is a little rough, but that is to be expected.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2

9 out of 10

Controls are absolutely beautiful for a shooter. The single player missions are challenging and are very fun. FTB2 is by far the best shooter I've played on the PSP. FTB2 has a great variety of guns to fit your tactics.

The multi player is absolutely addictive. You can play ranked games in order to try to raise your rank up higher. You gain Command Equity(CE) in single player and a little bit in multi player to buy outfits to camouflage yourself while playing multi player.

Many people who play online hack or utilize glitches in the game. This can be a pain. But many people are very against that and will help you remove the player from the game.

Overall this is one of my favorite games, it is lacking only a few small things, but overall. its amazing.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rainbow Six: Vegas

3 out of 10

Don't waist your time with this one. Multi-player portion of the game is all but dead. Only a few people still play this game. The controls are out of this world annoying and stupid. Several functions are applied to a single button and this makes playing the game difficult. The single player missions are short, and dull. RS:V does not live up to the rest of the Rainbow Six games, or to Tom Clancy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts