8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this guy broke some stuff

aww what a cute puppy

rollover..good boy

now play dead

and of course..the bug with chevy bowtie lol

it was pretty fun, last year they had motocross with high jump..wish i had my camera then :(

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The suspension travell in them thing is just damn impressive..!!!!!
yeah it is..and if you look at the one thats flipped, you can see the straps they have to prevent it from stretching further than it is already lol

and about the Si monster car..wouldnt be hard. all they do is build a frame from scratch and put a fiberglass body on top. however, i have seen a corvette monster car lol didnt see it run but i see it every year going to the beach during the summer.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I went to one of those shows waaaaay back when I was a kid

it was a complete blast!!!!

only problem was no one told me and my dad that we needed ear-plugs (it was our first time going). I think I was deaf for about 4 hours after the show ended.

:laughing:

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Grave Digger FTMFW! love that truck.

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great pics. Where was Bigfoot?
ive been to that monster truck show for about 8 years in a row now...never seen bigfoot

well my truck with 1/3 or less of the HP gets about 9, and doesnt have all that weight of wheels...so imma guess 1mpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.