8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So this weekend, my mom was hell bent on buying a Porsche - so she took me along to haggle with the dealer. The car she had her on eye was a 2006 Carerra (non-S) with the 19" S rims (chromed out), with Navi (had to haggle him with the price), and stability control (forgot what it's called but it's standard on the S). The car had a little over 16k miles after being leased with one owner. Also, because it was used - the Porsche dealer have a 6yr/100k warranty. On kbb.com the base S without options w/ 16k miles came out to $72.5k. We got the car for $75k - do you think that's a decent deal considering the options we have?

I'll try to post pics later. BTW, it's dark metallic blue w/ beige interior - looks pretty clean with the chrome rims (i hate chrome rims but for some reason they look really nice on them).

****EDITED W/ PICS*****

Sorry but this is w/ my camera phone - it doesn't do the car justice. I'll take better pics this weekend. This is when she was going to drive it off the lot. BTW she came out all slow and somebody nearly rear-ended her!! She never was a good driver so we'll see how long this car goes untouched...

· Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
atruhondagrl said:
Adopt me. Your mom is the sh*t. I wish my mom would get even an Eclipse. She's part of the miniwoman SUV army. She's barely 5', petite and proudly boasts, "I like to be above everyone. I'm short." Mom, go buy a step stool you're too old (but still looks young) to be playing soccer mom. :D

Where do i sign?

Yea if u look at the pics, my mom is the short filipina trying to figure out how to drive this beast! She's 4'11" and can barely touch the pedals. She's probably one the craziest women I know (which could explain why I have a hard time keeping relationships...but that's another story) but she loves nice cars - she still kept her IS300.

I really hope she doesn't get into an accident with this thing. This is the same woman who backed into my car 3 times and another time she backed into H2 Hummer!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.