8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made one for a 2007 TSX throttle body that i have and i made another one for a secondary 02 sensor that i have

Where are my threads? its been over 30 minutes.......................

still waiting..... :eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
calm down man, one of the mods that approves threads will get to it soon. turns out it is a volunteer job, they arent getting paid to sit there all day and click approve when someone wants to make a for sale thread

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Y u so impatient 4.

I had to wait like 12 hours to get my FS threads approved. Chill.
It wont get sold instantaneously once the thread gets posted up.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
calm down man, one of the mods that approves threads will get to it soon. turns out it is a volunteer job, they arent getting paid to sit there all day and click approve when someone wants to make a for sale thread
im not even mad about it ,

i typed a lot in both threads and dont wana have to type it again is all.

dont need your input anymore. :police:

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
wow, if i were still an admin on here id take my sweet time approving your threads

the guys who do it dont get paid and they do it in their spare time. Instead of posting a thread that makes you look like a douche you could try pming one of the mods whos online right now

·
Dirt Nasty Low
25,038 Posts
im not even mad about it ,

i typed a lot in both threads and dont wana have to type it again is all.

dont need your input anymore. :police:

If you weren't mad, or didn't want people's input, why'd you make a thread?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Y u so impatient 4.

I had to wait like 12 hours to get my FS threads approved. Chill.
It wont get sold instantaneously once the thread gets posted up.
im not impaitent. i just saw more than 5 mods online and figured they would of got to it by now so thats why i posted

wow, if i were still an admin on here id take my sweet time approving your threads

the guys who do it dont get paid and they do it in their spare time. Instead of posting a thread that makes you look like a douche you could try pming one of the mods whos online right now
your not an admin anymore so your post is useless

If you weren't mad, or didn't want people's input, why'd you make a thread?
i made the thread to get attention from MODS to check out why its taking so long.

Do you go to the Raleigh Sonic meets on friday? Are you the guy with silver RPF1's?
yes that is me

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

30 mins? Seriously? You're crying about that? Dude, you're posting on a forum, where they don't charge you to post your FS stuff. If you don't like waiting, there's eBay.
not crying about it at all. i was just worried that i had to retype all my sh!t all over agian but they're all up no so no worries.

and eBay??? no thanks , seller fees arnt worth it there . paypal already takes out more than enough...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.