8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just recently purchased a 07 si, It has about 1.2k miles on it and i was wondering how long i should wait before doing some performance mods i/h/e etc.. or how soon other owners modded their si's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great thanks .. thinking about maybe doing greddy ti-c exhaust first then headers haven't decided on a brand yet

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
After reading a number of threads, I am beginning to think it would be better to have a race header and HFC with the stock exhaust. I haven't read of much improvement in performance by a cat-back exhaust. This is the debate I am having right now.

Same for the intake. I have a K&N SRI backordered and am wondering if it really will make much of a difference if any over the stock setup. The more I study the Si motor, the more I am convinced that Honda did their homework and left very little to modify in N/A mode.

FI is another thing. It would seem that a supercharger or turbo is the best way to really wring out the horsepower as these motors seem to be pretty stout and designed to withstand lots of punishment. I have the modding bug too, but am scratching my head over what to do.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Excelerate said:
Start giving me your $ now so we can get you more hp :wavey:

:rotfl: :rotfl: thats great..........modding can start anytime but be careful cause it never stops.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts