8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got an 07 black si with magnaflow catback (no resonator) and AEM CAI, what should my next mod be besides forced induction, i also dont really know of any good websites that sell mods for the 07 si. can someone help me out?

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I would say race header... if you can. check Corsport.com
CorSport Inc. - Import and Sport Compact Aftermarket Automotive Performance Parts - Honda Acura Civic Si Integra RSX CRX Element Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII IX MR Scion xA xB tC Nissan Subaru STI WRX s13 s14 ep3 fg2 dc5 - CorSport USA btw - if you getting a supercharger down the road you might want to invest in a BCRH and a nice cat-back. For FI everyone says skunk2 70mm but if you're not into how loud that is you can probably get a quieter cat-back. I know at least one person on here with a comptech stage 1 has an evo2 exhaust.

Look up the reflash on corsport^^ they sell it and will tell you about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.