8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm pretty new to this car stuff. I have about $1,000 to spend and i want to use it on my car.

I been doing some research about Cold Intakes, Exhaust Systems and Turbo / Super Chargers. but who better to ask than Civic community.

This month i want to get Cold Intake installed but i'm confused between

Injen - AEM & Fujita does it matter which one?

I drive an 2007 EX Coupe.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Now to the OP:

The brand is really a preference choice, I mean that seems to me like all your worrying about here. Looks like you did a good job of deciding what it is you want, now it's just brand. Post it up in the Civic/Sedan forum where most of us no-si owners hang out and I'm sure you'll get more help than the two silly kids that posted first here.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
gahh people! just because he didnt get a Si doesnt mean he doesnt deserve good advice to help him out!! get off his back! and i would suggest either Injen or Fujita CAI..

·
Registered
246 Posts
CaliGuy said:
I had to delete a bunch of posts. Keep on topic! This man has a question! This is not a "You should have bought an Si thread"!
Yay! Finally, thank you.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
5,595 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Shaydez said:
Hey Guys,

thanks for the feedback.
Here's a pic. nothing big. I'm just getting started. I just got the windows tinted 10% dark. Next step is getting Cold Intake. So i'll just get Injen:)

after that i'm getting these headlights.
http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_130/product-856/index.html
Tail Lights
http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_131/product-868/index.html
Is that before or after tints? It doesn't look like 10% tints. And for the love of mother nature, please do not get halo lights. They are crappy headlights with a bad cut-off. If you have the money, go with customlightz.com and get your headlights retrofitted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts