8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Nice pics Evan and I see you wanted to snap some last pics before removing the suspension since it's been sold.

The wheels are NOT Mag Blue. In pics they come across that way but in person they are a lighter shade. IIRC that Evan said that they were Steel Blue. Whatever they look sick in person.

The car sounds seksy as fack too.

·
Registered
19,488 Posts
:drooling:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wat wheels r those? specs?
volk te37 : 17x7.5 +40

Nice pics Evan and I see you wanted to snap some last pics before removing the suspension since it's been sold.
nah, decided not to sell the suspension... and also got bored and decided to slam it and roll/pull the fenders.... it looks good, but i miss taking turns at high speed..

what are you dropped on?
T1R B52 B-Max

thanks everybody for the positive comments... every other time i've posted my car on here i get flamed for having blue wheels on a GGM...

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Don't sweat that sh#t Evan. Let the haterz hate because they'll always be out there. I think your car looks dead seksy :leghump: and a big :thumb: up for being different. You should've seen the heat that I took for my GIANT HONDA emblem. Bring that sh#t because I don't give a fack.

Just raise it up a bit and you'll be GTG.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Don't sweat that sh#t Evan. Let the haterz hate because they'll always be out there. I think your car looks dead seksy :leghump: and a big :thumb: up for being different. You should've seen the heat that I took for my GIANT HONDA emblem. Bring that sh#t because I don't give a fack.

Just raise it up a bit and you'll be GTG.
wtf are you talking about? everybody so far has given him good comments? did you read them? :readtherules:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts