8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Ryan. I am the owner and producer of all the shift knobs. I will also be the one responding to any PM's, Emails, Phone calls or in the threads on here.

My website is: Moddiction - Homepage

Become a fan of Moddiction on Facebook to get updates on new product, discount codes, info on upcoming sales and more.

Moddiction | Facebook

For 8thcivic forum members, take 10% 0ff any regular priced shift knob order from moddiction.com

To get the savings simply input coupon code: Civic when checking out.

Anyways. On to the shift knobs I offer.

I offer a few different types and finishes for the shift knobs.

View all shift knobs here.

Moddiction Products » Shift Knobs - Moddiction

Anvil shift knob click HERE

Anvil 2 shift knob click HERE

Anvil Mini shift knob click HERE

Anvil Texture Black click HERE

Anvil Titanium shift knob click HERE

3" Shifter extender click HERE

6 speed engraved Anvil shift knob click HERE

·
Registered
499 Posts
My extender shipped today. Very anxious, Im thinkibg this will improve my driving comfort. I really miss the high mounted shifter in my old EP.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I installed my shifter extender yesterday, and took my first drive with it on today. Here's my mini review.

Upon opening the package, the extender is noticeably lightweight. This was expected, since it is titanium. Quality appears to be 100%. I opted for the wrinkle black finish, which goes along well with my black TWM M1 abrams shift knob.

I do not have a short shifter installed in this car, but with the TWM M1 at its lowest setting on this extender,the top of my hand is just below the HVAC buttons on the dash. Shift effort is noticeably reduced. I would say that it is a definite improvement for daily driving. I loved the higher shifter position in my EP3, and this is the closest I will ever get to that in this Si. I do not, and do not plan on abusing/tracking this car in any way (at least for a few years), so I dont have any input on the feel under aggressive driving. I would honestly recommend this product to anyone, and feel that my $30 was well worth it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts