8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.375 magnum gun I can borrow...I drove my civic today and was wondering y my vtec wasn't kickin at all. And once I got home I popped my hood and guess what I saw. A bunch of nutz under my hood. Freakin squarel setup a whole nest under my civic and also inside the intake. And I also pop my corolla and found gang load up in there also. Man I hope ya have a gun I can use and blow them away. Anywho I hope my warrenty covers this ****. Cause I can't dug out the rest of the nutz n the cold air intake area...will post pixs but will need someone to post it up. Need email. Plz send to [email protected].

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
hahahah this thread made me laugh.
i hope your not serious....i dont even know where to start with this. squirrels stoped v-tec becasue of a nest in the intake?!?!? haha
and in the corolla...they must really not like you!

and to solve this your going to shoot your engine bay?!?!?

+1 for you!

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
djtydus said:
.375 magnum gun I can borrow...I drove my civic today and was wondering y my vtec wasn't kickin at all. And once I got home I popped my hood and guess what I saw. A bunch of nutz under my hood. Freakin squarel setup a whole nest under my civic and also inside the intake. And I also pop my corolla and found gang load up in there also. Man I hope ya have a gun I can use and blow them away. Anywho I hope my warrenty covers this ****. Cause I can't dug out the rest of the nutz n the cold air intake area...will post pixs but will need someone to post it up. Need email. Plz send to [email protected].
You sound like the last person i want to have a gun lol

Take off your cold air intake and bang out the tube. Bring it to Honda and see what they say. Be careful though, they could always say this wouldn't of happened if you had your stock intake in. you never know

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
i hope your not serious....i dont even know where to start with this. squirrels stoped v-tec becasue of a nest in the intake?!?!? haha

+1 for you!

:rotfl: No you dumb ass!!! lmao. I think he is going to shoot the SQUIRRLS!!!! Not the ENGINE!!! :rotfl:

Must be to early for you to think straight hahaha

Sorry....I couldnt resist

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Put the squirrels to work. Put them in a little circular cage that can go round and round so that they can drive some of your accessories like your alternator and water pump. Should be good for a few extra horsepower and they work for peanuts.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
illusionstwice said:
:rotfl: No you dumb ass!!! lmao. I think he is going to shoot the SQUIRRLS!!!! Not the ENGINE!!! :rotfl:

Must be to early for you to think straight hahaha

Sorry....I couldnt resist
LEARN TO READ...where do the squirrels live? where would he have to shoot in order to hit them?:eek:hsnap:

BTW...i cant belive i am actually discussing this. the whole odea of this thread is retarded. just drive your car more often and they wont have time to make a nest in there.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:

+1 for you!
hahah, A pellet gun should do the job

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
LEARN TO READ...wheer do the squirrels live? where would he have to shoot in order to hit them?:eek:hsnap:

BTW...i cant belive i am actually discussing this. the whole odea of this thread is retarded. just drive your car more often and they wont have time to make a nest in there.

Wow. Can anyone say killjoy? ^^^

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
357 magnum!!! You'll definitely shoot a hole through your intake and many other compnents in your engine bay! Try a .22 pistol or rifle with low velocity bullets, that should kill the little buggers and keep your engine safe.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
LEARN TO READ...where do the squirrels live? where would he have to shoot in order to hit them?:eek:hsnap:

Think fool. Im sure he did not intend for ppl to think he is gonna shot the engine....but shoot the squirls to PREVENT them from doing more damage. Damn...common sense ....

atruhondagrl said:
Wow. Can anyone say killjoy? ^^^
Thanks for the backup Dawn! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
^im sorry..i didnt know that being called a dumba ass and then defending my statment was a kill joy...dumbass thread
/unsubscribed

Damn dude...its all good playa. Just bustin ya balls. I wasnt being serious. But ok. . . Calm down.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
atruhondagrl said:
Wow. Sense of humors are in short supply these days. :( What a shame.
:pat: isnt that the truth? Jeeze. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed....

I guess having questions about what to do in a situation is considered a "dumb thread" lol:xyxnervou

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
^im sorry..i didnt know that being called a dumba ass and then defending my statment was a kill joy...dumbass thread
/unsubscribed
oh and if u read my original post I had :rotfl: icons, and "lmao" on there. Then I commented how it must be to early for u to think straight ... "lol"

If u cant tell thats joking ...I dont know what to tell ya

·
Banned
83 Posts
djtydus said:
Anywho I hope my warrenty covers this ****. Cause I can't dug out the rest of the nutz n the cold air intake area.

Sorry to say they won't as this is an act of God and nothing actually wrong with the car.

I thing ya need a garage. If it was parked in a garage get som animal traps and clean out the garage.

They go for the engines because of the warmth they provide.

Mike (H4L)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its true my car got hit by them squarels. and no im not going to shoot my engine. im going to blast their nest up in my tree which is pretty close to the garage. and no i dont have aftermarket cai its a stock intake, its the bottom intake tube that is clog and its preventing me to pass 6k rpm. i cant even hit i v-tec cause i got too many nutz in the intake. ohh i do have a garage but my acura was n under construction so thats y i didnt want the civic get dirty so i left it outside for like a couple of days, tought nothing wouldnt hurt until i got back from the funeral and car was driving funny..so yeah if ya got kids that like to kill squarels let me know. i dont mind buying them pizza just to sit there and shoot them mo fo..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts