8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
holy sh!t!! almost 33K GSR/40K MR for a MITSUBISHI!?!
im an AVID Evo-lover so please dont get me wrong... but that is TERRIBLE pricing. :(

i can only assume that the SST tranny is pretty pricey to manufacture or or something. goodness God almighty that's hella expensive!

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
The price for the GSR is not too bad IMO. It is great that Mitsubishi will offer different variants of the Evo X.

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
40k for a lancer... guess just as bad as mugen civics sold in the us?
Are you joking me? A mugen si is simply a Si with a body kit, springs and a axle back exhuast which in their minds adds up to 7 grand more than the original Si. The EVO is different, having one of the MOST advanced AWD systems in the world and a major power increase over the Ralliart and normal lancer. The Mugen Si, IMO is a RIP OFF and it's retarded that for 3 grand more you could have an EVO or 135i.
The price for the GSR is not too bad IMO. It is great that Mitsubishi will offer different variants of the Evo X.
Only three as before. RS, GSR, MR.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
i am so damn agree with kingmarine I BET my OWN CAR that when you buy the MUGEN or already purchased it you will pay or payed 35k AVG price out of the door deal.... if you just added 4k you have a EVO X MR MUGEN overpriced for sure EVO X MR for 39k vs a MOOGEN 35k ill take the evo. for sure you ll pay higher monthly payment maybe 100 bucks difference. BUT HEY AWD 295 HP and 300 torque so why not

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Are you joking me? A mugen si is simply a Si with a body kit, springs and a axle back exhuast which in their minds adds up to 7 grand more than the original Si. The EVO is different, having one of the MOST advanced AWD systems in the world and a major power increase over the Ralliart and normal lancer. The Mugen Si, IMO is a RIP OFF and it's retarded that for 3 grand more you could have an EVO or 135i.
looks like mitsu won a 19yr old's heart.

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
there will only be 2 trim levels in america. no more RS trim will be offered in our market.
I stand corrected, I don't think the press has talked about the RS verision yet but I am pretty sure that their will be a RS verision later on.
Don't forget the ralliart version that will not be an EVO, but will carry the evo engine and drivetrain (minus DSG) and a lower power output to compete with the subie WRX
I never said the RA is a EVO verision, and yes the RA will have the SAME DSG transmission that is in the EVO. All Mitsubishi did was detune the RA from the EVO engine, which with a flash is back at the stock evo numbers.

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
i wonder if he's gonna buy an mitsu instead of the MS3 he was talking of getting earlier.:popcorn:
Right now my car situation is so ****** I don't know what's going to happen. Right now I am carless. I think I already told you about my uncle... I want to go to 8ccd-III so... I'm not sure what's going to happen.

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
cool car...

i think i saw a comparo in MT that made the last Evo seem like a better car around the track...but the new Evo was more comfy and posted slightly slower numbers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.