8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've bought already fender liner/bumper clips and I still can't find anyones that work for my trims. Posting a picture to see if you guys could give me a hand with their part numbers and if I can actually get them off ebay or online. Thanks.

Actually need the ones on the driver side but couldn't find a picture that would have those at the time... but i guess it doesn't really matter, right?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Meh, no one can give me a hand here? couldn't really find the proper part in the listings online... like collegehillshonda and so....

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Go to hondapartsnow.com and look under engine hood. It list the OEM part #s you can have the dealer order them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks bro. Its actually Under Body/AC. Found these:
74211-SNA-A00 (small clip)
90602-SFA-004 (big clip)

I thinks those are it. 17 and 35 in the hood diagram

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Turns out those clips were not the right ones -.- hate how the diagram is not really that clear on the sizing... they seem to be pretty darn big and they are tiny compared to what is pictured in diagrams... Oh wells i guess ill have to buy them off a part out...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Old as all hell, but I too am looking for these. Did a little digging ... here's the info for anyone else who needs them.

Part # 91501-SNA-003 CLIP, FR. COWL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts