8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HONDA CIVIC SI PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM RADIATOR, 2006+ Part# MMRAD-CIV-06SI

A Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Civic radiator. For a cooler more efficient running engine, all Mishimoto radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling, boost engine functions, and most importantly prevent your car from overheating. Made with 100% brazed aluminum and polished end tanks, this lightweight dual core radiator will enhance the overall performance and lifetime of your engine. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a no questions asked lifetime warranty, including accident protection. Check out the 2006 Civic SI hose kit, for even greater cooling efficiency

Includes FREE Shipping to the lower 48 US States

Price: $233.85

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
do you guys have the radiator kit on your site? i cant seem to find it. also, how is the fit of the radiator kit with a CAI on? any info would be great. thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you guys have the radiator kit on your site? i cant seem to find it. also, how is the fit of the radiator kit with a CAI on? any info would be great. thanks.
I don't know the CAI that well, as for the radiator fits like the stock rad.

·
Registered
753 Posts
i have this with a cai.it fits perfect,no problems.just thought i would let you know.if you look in the western new york thread and look in the oil cooler pics you will see pics of the radiator in my car.i dont know how to post them in here.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have this with a cai.it fits perfect,no problems.just thought i would let you know.if you look in the western new york thread and look in the oil cooler pics you will see pics of the radiator in my car.i dont know how to post them in here.
Thanks, I appreciate the link..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts