8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
221 - 240 of 602 Posts

· Registered
6,608 Posts
i didn't want to get rid of my TBS so i worked the intake for awhile and ended up cutting a part of the coupler off but this intake WILL work with a TBS if you keep going at it. Heres the pics

good job can you show more detailed pictures of where you cut....how do you like and how does it feel with the TBS

· Registered
920 Posts
i'll take a picture of how much i cut off in a bit, haven't had a chance to really get a feel for it cause im low on gas lol but compared to my fujita sri i definitely feel better throttle response i'll post a better review after i drive around a bit more

· Registered
1,142 Posts
Its on like Donkey Kong!

The last pic is of the filter and housing compared to a SPC rear camber arm. I wanted to give people an idea to the size of the piece. I couldnt figure out what to compare it to (other then a ruler) that others would be able to familiarize with the size.

· Registered
811 Posts
I saw that camber arm and I thought to myself, "I didn't get a bracket like that...what the hell?!!!" I guess it helps to read the post before jumping to conclusions! :)

Very nice! Good luck with the install.

221 - 240 of 602 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.