Sedan

Si

Where is the little window on the Si?

·
Registered
26 Posts
They had to increase the engine bay for the Si... it's bigger and im sure they engineered it so it will accomidate upgrades.

so you can see the hood is a little longer than the sedan.

·
Registered
54 Posts
it's casue of the lower angle of the roof for 2 doors. The Sadans have a higher angle, casue the roof needs to be higher for the extra room in the back.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Janizary said:
That little window just seems like a great place to start a vehicle theft/personal items theft from, IMHO.

/pop...out comes the little window

Arm in, window down...

I was very glad that little window is not on the Si.
Your right. I was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
443 Posts
The Coupe and the Sedan doens't share a single bodypanel. They were designed seperatly. That is why they each have there own distinct diffrences. They are placed on the doors for the Sedan because the Pillars would be in the way if they were mounted the same place as the coupe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It was done for funtion and not style. If the mirror were mounted where the Glass is on the Sedan you'd have a massive Blind spot there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Janizary said:
That little window just seems like a great place to start a vehicle theft/personal items theft from, IMHO.

/pop...out comes the little window

Arm in, window down...

I was very glad that little window is not on the Si.

How would the window roll down if the car were off?? Even the lowly DX has power Windows. It would make more sense to hit the power lock Switch. It would make even more sense to Bypass the Small window altogether and just go for the Big window. Becasue either way once that door is opened the Alarm is going to go off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts