8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
35,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are my enkei rpf1's 17x9 35+ with 235/40 yokohama s drives. wheels are mint, no damage at all, bought them bnib. tires are nearly brand new, i believe roughly 2-3k miles tops. they do have some rub marks and one tire got cut up a lil from hitting the fender but nothing too too bad.

Selling because i want to get something less aggressive since I want to get into Auto X and HPDE next season.

pictures:

slightly cut tire:

how they looked on my car:

I paid about close to 1500 for this setup so i am..

asking 1250 picked up in Northern Virginia, if you want it shipped you pay for it

Quotes I got today,$23x to florida, $25x to canada and the west coast via UPS w/ $1500 insurance

IF YOU WANT A QUOTE SHIPPED SPECIFICALLY TO YOUR ZIP CODE PLEASE FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF ONLINE. MY ZIP CODE IS 22310, DIMENSIONS ARE 24X24X10 AND WEIGH 39LBS EACH

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
any fender rolling needed to fit? also what is your camber set at?

·
Registered
11,242 Posts
Can someone please buy these? The longer they're up here the more I want to buy them, and that isn't a good thing. I'm trying to boost by the end of next year, and buying these would kill those dreams.....

As a side note.... Would you consider just selling the wheels?

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Price shipped to 32641? I might have a buyer for you if he hasn't bought some already.

I don't think you should sell them though honestly. I have the same size but with 245/40 and 5mm spacers up front and they are my track setup. You won't rub on them because you should add camber at the track and also raise the car from your dumped state.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.