8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you guys have done to your cars or are planning to do.

I have 3M clear bra, window tint, HFP front lip, Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S tires, and have a Turbo Mafia 2.5" exhaust system ordered.

My plans for the future:

Wheels: Motegi Traklite 2.0's

Tires: After riding in Sherpa's Si, I may now go with Falken Azenis RT-615 in 225/45/17

Intake: Going with XFactor's intake. Looks like a winner.

Header: I may go with the Vibrant RH with HFC

Hondata: Definitely something to consider

Comptech S/C: After riding in Sherpa's Si, I am sold. What a rush.

Suspension: Again, after riding in Sherpa's car, I want the Eibach Sportline springs. Car looks bitchin' with the lowered ride height and the handling is insane. The ride was incredibly smooth and composed.

Rear Swaybar: I want to go with the Progress or the like 22 mm rear swaybar.

Let's see what you guys have done or would like to do even if it is in your dreams!

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I have all season weather mats and silverstar ultras lol.

Looks like I win! Yeah right haha. Your car looked fantastic, Bill, definitely the nicest fiji sedan I've seen. If I had some extra cash, I'd do some modding, but for now, my silverstars and rubber will be the extent of it lol.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have all season weather mats and silverstar ultras lol.

Looks like I win! Yeah right haha. Your car looked fantastic, Bill, definitely the nicest fiji sedan I've seen. If I had some extra cash, I'd do some modding, but for now, my silverstars and rubber will be the extent of it lol.
Your car looked just as good as our car did Mike!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
all red jdm badges? no more civic just a red 2.0. and a stupid wannabe train horn HAHA

·
Registered
893 Posts
fog lights, interior factory dash kit, all season floor mats, tinted windows, some weight reduction..ie me losing weight. No plans to modify my car. Waiting on the Type-R to come out!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i dont think you loosing weight is a mod to your car... Too you yes, but car, not. You are just hurting it in fact. Keep the weight forward, FWD cars need more traction in the front anyways hAHA

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think you loosing weight is a mod to your car... Too you yes, but car, not. You are just hurting it in fact. Keep the weight forward, FWD cars need more traction in the front anyways hAHA
Spelling police checking in Tom. Losing weight, not loosing weight. Losing means to decrease. Loosing means to release. To is a preposition while too is an adverb. Officer Webster here. :police:

·
Registered
893 Posts
HAHA, alright..I should gain weight for the sake of my car..lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If we can consider this stuff mods - then here's my list: tinted windows, cargo net, flashing third brake light, and interior illumination. (with all season floor mats coming soon)

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If we can consider this stuff mods - then here's my list: tinted windows, cargo net, flashing third brake light, and interior illumination. (with all season floor mats coming soon)
That's ok. Your car is so sweet looking. Window tint is always one of the best styling mods to do. :thumb:

·
Registered
563 Posts
tinted windows (by street scenes tint)
twm ss and base bushings
amsoil MTF
multicolor selection front courtesy LED's (LEDunderbody.com)
DC sports racing cat back
random tech high flow cat (AJP version)
NRG custom shift knob
black suede shift boot with red stiching
GRFXP type r steeringwheel emblem

Soon to get
aluminum billet dead petal rest
GRFXP custom job for shift knob (it's a secret)
weathertechs FTW!

Maybe down the road
comptech sc
hfp suspension
custom leather interior

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
I was expecting to see:

Snow tires
steelie rims
moose guards
snow shoes in trunk
saw for ice fishing
key to bobhouse
loon caller attached to hood
Special pass to Canada (since Manitoba and Minnesota are really related)

Sorry, I couldn't help it. My husband is from Minnesota and I tease him daily. I know you all wouldn't really do that to your cars. I just enjoy teasing Minnesotans.

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
17x7.5 Rota SDX
Falken ze512 215/45
3M Clear bra
HFP front + rear lip
30% tint
JDM red H's
OEM all season mats
LED lights (interior, license, and reverse)
JDM engine cover
TSX w/MDX shroud retrofit by customlightz
overlays
and some EX/Si stuff (wing, grill, hood insulator, etc) hehehe:redface:

future: Si sedan!!! maybe

otherwise: paint retro housings black, hfp side lip, some exhaust

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tinted windows (by street scenes tint)
twm ss and base bushings
amsoil MTF
multicolor selection front courtesy LED's (LEDunderbody.com)
DC sports racing cat back
random tech high flow cat (AJP version)
NRG custom shift knob
black suede shift boot with red stiching
GRFXP type r steeringwheel emblem

Soon to get
aluminum billet dead petal rest
GRFXP custom job for shift knob (it's a secret)
weathertechs FTW!

Maybe down the road
comptech sc
hfp suspension
custom leather interior
Why weren't you at the meet on Sunday, November 11th?

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was expecting to see:

Snow tires
steelie rims
moose guards
snow shoes in trunk
saw for ice fishing
key to bobhouse
loon caller attached to hood
Special pass to Canada (since Manitoba and Minnesota are really related)

Sorry, I couldn't help it. My husband is from Minnesota and I tease him daily. I know you all wouldn't really do that to your cars. I just enjoy teasing Minnesotans.
Moose guards? Too funny Dawn. We may be hicks, but we are not from the frozen steppes of Canada. We do have hockey sticks and pucks in our back windows of our cars like Texans have gun racks. BTW, just had my Si converted to a half track for the winter. Traction is much better you know.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nos, I'm in financial reporting and we just got done with the quarter and month end. i.e. things were insane at work and I needed to get some sack time. I'm starting to feel a little bit normal again but not quite.

I'd love to hang out with you guys sometime though. I think we should get together for a mini-meet. :wavey:

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Moose guards? Too funny Dawn. We may be hicks, but we are not from the frozen steppes of Canada. We do have hockey sticks and pucks in our back windows of our cars like Texans have gun racks. BTW, just had my Si converted to a half track for the winter. Traction is much better you know.
I still think my husband has the quintessential Minnesota road warrior. Well at least the Minneapolis suburban road warrior. An AWD Volvo. Last year I banned him from using it to go ice fishing. He listened. Unfortunately, there's no mods on the thing except for an airfreshner.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's ok. Your car is so sweet looking. Window tint is always one of the best styling mods to do. :thumb:
Thanks Bill! I don't know about you but I haven't EVER seen another RBP coupe on the road - tons of the silver and black ones though.....

Maybe I should find a moose deflector like Dawn said - really make an impact :laughing:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts