8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a friend of mine curbed his '07 TSX rim today. can anyone recommend a place to get it repaired? I haven't seen the damage, but will later today... He says it's about 1/5th of the circumference along the edge of the tire. so I'll update if I think it looks too bad to repair or if it looks bent or anything. I told him that this is the perfect excuse to get the accessory rims, but he's leasing it so I don't think he wants to drop that kind of cash.

Thanks!
Bill

Edit: my friend sent me some pics. they're kind of small, so I hope you can see the damage.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump. not getting impatient... just want those lucky bastards who sleep in to see this. :)

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
There are "alot" if diy threats on gettings this done yourself. Just do a search on it. It seems pretty easy and cheap to do it your self.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
racerx78 said:
There are "alot" if diy threats on gettings this done yourself. Just do a search on it. It seems pretty easy and cheap to do it your self.
Yeah I know, but he's not really interested in doing it himself though... He's going to talk to the dealer, and since it's a lease maybe they can help him out!?

·
Banned
83 Posts
There was a place in St. Louis Park on or just off Excelsior I believe. Alot of Bodyshops from through out the state use them. Precision Wheel? Maybe? I will look into this somemore and see what I can find.

I had some wheels repaired there that were taken from a bodyshop to them. This was back over 5 years ago. They did a good job and they were as good as new.

Mike (H4L)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts