8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
:turboleghump: DO WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drooling:

how well do the turn signals work being completely blacked out? something I had thought about doing myself

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:turboleghump: DO WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drooling:

how well do the turn signals work being completely blacked out? something I had thought about doing myself

Of course it's not as functional as if it was left chrome, but definately noticable.

The thing was that I ended up ordering the wrong parts, but the idea was to install a set of dual-switch LED turns...there will definately be updates with the new turnsignals in place.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Of course it's not as functional as if it was left chrome, but definately noticable.

The thing was that I ended up ordering the wrong parts, but the idea was to install a set of dual-switch LED turns...there will definately be updates with the new turnsignals in place.
I didn't figure they would be nearly as bright, but they are bright enough to be functional? That really set the retro fit off, looks bas a**!!!!!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yeah, it's good enough. I got something very similar done to my car as well, where there is no chrome in the turn signal area. I don't plan on adding LEDs there anytime soon. It's noticable enough.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts