8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
do you guys have a morimoto vs rx330 vs s2k picture?
No we don't but there are pictures of the RX and s2k on our website.

The Mini performs very similarly to an FX35 or FXR but I think the mini has a sharper cutoff.

The Mini is almost as solid all around as the RX but the RX still has better light output/width

·
Registered
68 Posts
No we don't but there are pictures of the RX and s2k on our website.

The Mini performs very similarly to an FX35 or FXR but I think the mini has a sharper cutoff.

The Mini is almost as solid all around as the RX but the RX still has better light output/width
Nice, I'm leaning towards the RX. Do you guys have any headlights on hand?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean?

You send us your headlights and we retrofit them
Sorry for the confusion, I was just asking if you had any stock headlights. But it's fine, I'm looking for stock headlights to send over as this is my main car.

What's the usual turn around time if I go with the RX? Trying to see if I can live without a car if I can.

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
wow, these are sick! nice! thanks!
Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion, I was just asking if you had any stock headlights. But it's fine, I'm looking for stock headlights to send over as this is my main car.

What's the usual turn around time if I go with the RX? Trying to see if I can live without a car if I can.
Well we do have a loaner program, do you have a coupe or sedan?

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
That is called the step, it is in place so you don't blind the oncoming traffic, in Japan (and other right side driving countries) the cutoff is the opposite way.

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
We've gone through nearly 20 PAIRS of Mini projectors!

Let's keep this up guys! Thanks for your continued support!

:cheerleader:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ill be giving you guys a call at the end of summer, I'm currently recovering from knee surgery. You mentioned you offer same day service if we drive to long island?

61 - 80 of 100 Posts