8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Mini Meet This Friday?

5K views 117 replies 22 participants last post by  HoNgKoNgKoBe 
sure why the hell not, drop by and we can talk shop... I mean price :D

we also own 4 freightlemon dealers and a few steering/western start dealers, total 15 locations to screw you hard.... err I meant serve you better :flame::D

where are you getting parts from now?
haha funny man. Actually I doubt we could get better prices from you. We get our transmissions direct from Allison, and our motors come direct from both DD and Cummins.

Me there if its mississagua
I know or a few places in sauga around the hurontario/dundas area :D
yea I say mississauga as well, lots of places down hurontario, plus less of a drive for some of us...not sure the ratio though...be nice to westerners...

I vote for Go-4-Tea.

The last few times I went to Moxies, I was not very pleased...my stakes were over done...and drinks were watered down...over priced.
I've been to both the Moxies at YorkDale and the one at hwy 404 & hwy 7.

Only thing I do like about Moxies are the waitresses...:dancingcoolsmiley:
^^ I second that, moxies food is mediocre at best and way too expensive for what it is worth.

dude I am so in. I got nothin to do all day tomorrow cause my gf ditched me to go shopping with her sisters. But your at your parents house so you might wanna spend time with them, whatever, let me know...I'll be here...watching my carpet grow...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.