8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never thought about doing that. you think it makes a difference everytime you rotate them that often?

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
how many miles before rotating tires? thanks !
Every 3k or so miles as well. It does make a difference, especially with the rubber I've got on right now. My A/S was rotated for free by my Honda dealer (along with oil changes) and those looked like there was no wear at all!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guess i better get going to Discount tire today. i have life time rotation. pointless since i dont seem to do as much as i should.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I'd do it as often as you think you need it. Tires are expensive, and would rather have my 140 treadwear tires last a bit longer than it should. :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd do it as often as you think you need it. Tires are expensive, and would rather have my 140 treadwear tires last a bit longer than it should. :D

i here you. thanks for the advice. my yoks did cost a pretty penny. dont want to wear them out too fast

·
Registered
7,520 Posts
what tires have 140 treadwear...?

·
Registered
232 Posts
:yeahthat:

I got only 10k and my summer tires are shot. So I'm installing new ones today. I run the twisties in the mnts every weekend though. :vtec:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts