8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2849 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tuesday
=======
*********REMOVED DUE TO RICERS & THIEVES & GENERAL DRAMA NOT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH 8thCivic.com DRIVERS*********

Wedneday
========
9:30PM/10:00PM
until whenever you'd like to leave...

University of Central Florida (UCF) campus. find Gemini Blvd off SR434/Alafaya Trail &/or University Blvd. drive east towards the new arena & the new BrightHouse stadium. looking at the parking garages find parking garage "D." they are all listed alphabetically so if you were to miss it, its easy to backtrack your way to the correct one. parking garage letter D top/3rd floor. pending bad weather maybe one floor down.

ppl that meet here are random locals, UCF Knight Cruisers/UCF car club (actual car club that is allowed by UCF police & campus administration to be on property), CFBMW, OrlandoForums, hopefully more from 8thCivic, etc...

Saturday
========
9:30PM
until whenever you'd like to leave...
from a central location of let's say Downtown Orlando... take I4 West to the Conroy exit (just past John Young's exit) to the right. once you get down the off-ramp you make a left onto Conroy Blvd. next you travel over I4 & your 2nd right (first is to get BACK on I4 DON'T DO THIS!!) is the entrance to Cirucuit City parking lot. we usually are parked closest to the street in this lot.

ppl that meet here are locals of ClubRSX FL, hopefully some from 8thCivic FL, and a couple from the EPHatch FL sections...

maps to said locations
=================

Tuesday Sports Authority in Waterford Lakes (Waterford Towers)~> from: 28.555029,-81.207118 - Google Maps

Wednesday UCF Parking Garage D~> to: 28.606193,-81.198176 - Google Maps

Saturday Circuit City -- Mall at Millenia location~> from: 28.49131,-81.430621 - Google Maps

hope that helps even tho Waterford Towers was barely even built & that side of UCF was under heavy construction still on googlemaps' database. see any of you there? :vtec:

also; feel free to open the maps, zoom in, zoom out, or browse the surrounding area to help find your way if you're not familiar with the east side of Orlando.

~Joey

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both are good meets and we need to see some more 8th out there! Joey and I are usually the only ones :/
+ Mario (supermpr) + Angel (angelsi06) + Nick (02civic_rida) from time to time.
we're overly involved in too many forums tho.

me for example; im with 8thCivic, OrlandoForums (sorta), ClubRSX, & CFBMW pretty much. forum junkie. its hard to rep for a group of ppl when ALL the forums are in attendance usually. hahaha!!

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
+ Mario (supermpr) + Angel (angelsi06) + Nick (02civic_rida) from time to time.
we're overly involved in too many forums tho.

me for example; im with 8thCivic, OrlandoForums (sorta), ClubRSX, & CFBMW pretty much. forum junkie. its hard to rep for a group of ppl when ALL the forums are in attendance usually. hahaha!!
haha yeah
mario has showed up to like, two meets.
and nick has been to a few, but less than mario and angel... yeah he's out there haha

also
I am with CRSX, 8thcivic, clubcivic, OF, XFN, SMP168, P168.com, SDN forums, and B-E.
well there are more, but yeah.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha yeah
and nick has been to a few, but less than mario and angel... yeah he's out there haha

also
I am with CRSX, 8thcivic, clubcivic, OF, XFN, SMP168, P168.com, SDN forums, and B-E.
wtf damn lots of forums!! LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
im telling you i saw you at the korean bbq parking lot and i didnt know if it was your car cause the pokeballs were gone

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
YEAH it was my car! My parents own East Coast Martial Art Supplies, so I help them out a lot when one of them is sick or something and I always park facing the street.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
haha yeah

also

Yo y u bustin my chops squid!! lol its called want to graduate in may!

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol Mario & Jesse gonna duke it out. ;)

ill be @ the meets this week. i promise. :D

1 - 20 of 2849 Posts