8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title suggests, which is better, the stock summer tires on the si, or the nitto neogen zr? tire rack gave the exalto pe2 2nd rank out of 44 tires.. they don't sell nitto neogens so i don't know about those. I've heard many good things about the nitto neogen, but which would you guys suggest for auto cross and on the track (not drag strip). nitto neogens on an 18 inch set up, or the stock exalto pe2's on stock rims.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, but one of them is an all season tire, and one is a summer tire... i dont know which one to use on the track... the nitto neogens or the summer tires.... the nittos are mounted on an 18 x 7.5 so more width, but the summer might have a little better traction because it is an ultra performance summer tire...

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh. and which would be better, stock 16" lx take off's w/ bridgestone stock all season or 18" with nitto neogens?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
um... no the 16's are heavier than my stock rims... the 18' will be less weight vs the other two. my question was the bridgestones better for the snow or the nitto neogens?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts