8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
...Hate to say it, because you know it's coming:
Galaxy Grey Metallic FTW! :D

Jokes aside, the 599 GTB is rapidly becoming my favorite Ferrari. Nice taste, MJ!

This was the Illinois game yesterday, right?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
My friend waited on him at a restaurant and he told me MJ is a complete *******. He HAD to have the half of the rest. blocked off just so he could eat and was being a complete **** to everyone. He left noone a tip after he was done eating too..

Then a couple of months later, TI walked in and he said he was one of the nicest guys. Left everyone huge tips

·
Registered
959 Posts
...Hate to say it, because you know it's coming:
Galaxy Grey Metallic FTW! :D

Jokes aside, the 599 GTB is rapidly becoming my favorite Ferrari. Nice taste, MJ!

This was the Illinois game yesterday, right?
Illinois game the past 3days was in Maui, Hawaii. This pic must have been a week or two ago. He also has an S550 and two SLRs...i talked with a guy that worked at the Benz stealership he always buys his car from.

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
My friend waited on him at a restaurant and he told me MJ is a complete *******. He HAD to have the half of the rest. blocked off just so he could eat and was being a complete **** to everyone. He left noone a tip after he was done eating too..

Then a couple of months later, TI walked in and he said he was one of the nicest guys. Left everyone huge tips
YUHHHHHH!!! T.I. is the ****!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwww

Honda should copy that instead of Audis
Well said, :rotfl:

If I had 168 mil... GT2, F430, FXX, Exige S with K20a S4 redshift, N/A worked S2000 with hardtop, Ariel Atom, K. Zx10R, and my daily driver? Turbo'd M6 yum....

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

I bet KOBE is an ass too then

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts

If I had 168 mil... GT2, F430, FXX, Exige S with K20a S4 redshift, N/A worked S2000 with hardtop, Ariel Atom, K. Zx10R, and my daily driver? Turbo'd M6 yum....
Good calls

·
Registered
11,919 Posts

Technically speaking, why not just buy an Exige and then put the K20a in it? Buying the "S" variant and then swapping engines is just money down the drain. I do agree with most of what you said though.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.