8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my brother is filming a music video for his rap group (yes he's an artist, widely known in Venezuela), and we need some cars to show up for some scenes. The shooting will be on the 28th. Please let me know if you're interested! Of course no pay, but we could make a meet out of it!

We need the cars for the same day (at least 5 cars).. Colors don't matter! We just need CARS :D Cars that make noise, cars that are pretty, cars with pretty lights, and clean cars will all be used. Bright colors are welcome :)

If you have any questions let me know! Thank you! :woot:

If possible post a pic of your car here :)

Shooting will take place in FIU South Campus located on 107th street and 8th street at 7 PM. Call for more info: 786 623 7763.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we could use a bike!
the shooting is going to be next weekend, can you guys make it next saturday at around 7:30? i dont know the location yet but i will tell you guys that information later!

·
Registered
22,033 Posts
Next Saturday, 7:30pm. Works good for me i get out at 6. Just lemme me know where, and if its not TOO far then ill be there

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.