8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
O.K. I'm a die hard Yankees fan but I've never been to a Mets game and I've never been to Shea stadium so I got some tickets and took my wife. I wanted to see a game there before the new Citi Field opens next year. The Mets won the game, 8 - 6. Pics below.

The new Citi Field in the background.

My beautiful wife. She didn't want to go to the game because she isn't into baseball but I convinced her to go. :kisssmiley:

Me. :wave:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GO YANKS!

shea has better food

you got good seats for only 25 bux.
Yanks fo life. (although they suckin' right now)

Yeah, Shea does have better food.

I paid $45.00 for them shipped to me on Ebay. Saved a few bucks. I've been trying to get Yankee tickets but they're all above $100.00 for 2 tickets. :eek:mg:

·
Registered
50,064 Posts
i just copped 2 bleacher seats for 28 bux.

you gotta have connects

section 39 bleacher creature for life :)

but i have a couple games left and ive gotten like offers of 600% of face value for them for like tier mvp.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just copped 2 bleacher seats for 28 bux.

you gotta have connects

section 39 bleacher creature for life :)

but i have a couple games left and ive gotten like offers of 600% of face value for them for like tier mvp.
Damn. That's a good price for Section 39. Got any you willin' to sell me for a good price? :wigglesmiley: PM me.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im going to all of them ;)
:sadface: :rantsmiley: :box: :sadwavy:

haha I would sell em...YANKS are sucking major ass right now :(
Yeah, they are sucking bad right now.

through thick and thin my good sir ill be standing right by the yanks! :(
Same with me man. :thumb:

I am with u, just hate to see em play this bad :(

nice pics Carl :woowoo: Thanks 4 sharing
No prob man.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
yank fan here but all my brothers & sister are mets fan and i have to hear it from them, they even hide my yankee cap when i visit

but im a NY fan so if the mets make im be happy, i still be wearing my yankee cap

i been to both staduims numerous time im waiting for the new ones to open. ;)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I can't wait for the new ones to open too. I live in the Bronx but i work in Brooklyn so I pass the new Citi Field everyday on the way to work. I pass by the new Yankee Stadium sometimes too. As a matter of fact, I drove by it yesterday. Both stadiums look great. :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
6 Participants
FLiP wiT da FLo
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing