·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: June 23rd, 2007 12:00PM

Where: Mercer County Park, New Jersey

Directions:

http://www.ath-edlacrosse.com/Directions_MercerCountyPark.htm

This is my first meet I'm setting up, so let's do this right. We are allowed to be in the park as long as there is no racing. So let's not create any attention to ourselves and hit vtec, do burnouts, etc. This is a family park afterall.

We can play football, basketball, etc.

The List:

01- SacrificeTheory (Taffeta White Si)

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Dude I live within walking distance of Mercer County park. I dunno what my schedule looks like for the 23rd but I'll try and make it out with a few of my friends.

If its alright with you I can post a thread on TriStateTuners.com another forum I am member of and a lot of members on that site are local to the park also.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Sacrifice Theory: Is it alright with you if I post a thread on Tristate tuners or are you trying to keep this an FG/FA meet only?

BTW do you live local to the park?

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dt07Si said:
Sacrifice Theory: Is it alright with you if I post a thread on Tristate tuners or are you trying to keep this an FG/FA meet only?

BTW do you live local to the park?
For now, an FG/FA meet, but if not a lot of people show, then you can.

I live maybe 20 minutes from the park.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
SacrificeTheory said:
For now, an FG/FA meet, but if not a lot of people show, then you can.

I live maybe 20 minutes from the park.
Sounds good man. I don't really know anyone else in the area with an FG or FA but I keep seeing more and more of them each day in the area so hopefully we can get a good turnout.

Type X said:
As of now. I'm in
Sounds good man.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I'm an idiot and I just realized the 23rd is a Saturday and I work every saturday so unless I am able to take off work that day I'm not sure if I am gonna be able to make it out. Sundays usually work better for me.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
As of now I am in. I live 5 min from the park!!!!!!

I dont know if I have anyhting to do yet....gotta check with the lady...but for now I am in

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The list:

1 SacrificeTheory
2 Type X
3 murph
4 illusionstwice
5 browndog2408
6 mtwnfa5

Possibly dt07si, GeezerSi, and bhoy