8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
I was pretty sure the Meagans were going for a little under 7

oh well, if theyre asking that much, then Buddy Club seems like a good option, and Pro-S is a bargain. . . but Pro-C is still riding high up there, but I wonder what the Special price CORSport has on them right now

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
maybe I was thinking Pro-S because I saw around some for 680. . . but. . . well. . . never mind. . . at that sort of price id probably shell out for the Buddy Clubs. . . since they seem of better quality. . . ive never dealt with either, but I dont regard megan too highly, and their 32-way dampers are just a gimmick, put it on a dyno and im sure all 32 of theirs only account for the range of say 4 of my Pro-C 'clicks'

·
Registered
160 Posts
Please dont!!! LOL I have experince with these. I had a set of Megan's on my last car the EP3, and my front right corner blew out after my first auto-x. If there is anything you should "not go cheap" on, its suspension. Then again if you want value, and quallity go with skunk 2, plus they have an awesome warranty to boot.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Please dont!!! LOL I have experince with these. I had a set of Megan's on my last car the EP3, and my front right corner blew out after my first auto-x. If there is anything you should "not go cheap" on, its suspension. Then again if you want value, and quallity go with skunk 2, plus they have an awesome warranty to boot.
Yea I agree, suspension/brakes/ tires is not something you want to cheap out on. I don't think anybody should cheap out on anything...I would rather have stock than an inferior part that will give me problems

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
that is true. . . Skunk2's 12 month warranty is a damn good one in the aftermarket performance world. . . most are 30-90 day, tops

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.