8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oki so i prototyped for megan racings race headers and they have finally came in. I have waited about 7 months for these and i just got a call saying there ready for pick up. I will probably install later this week when i have time but i will let you guys know how it goes=]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
justin. Megan usually doesn't hand you the the parts. They install it or wut not. They make a modification as well. Good luck man..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got off the phone with jose from megan. he said there isn't any room or whatnot so i just told him i will install myself=]

ayenoc said:
justin. Megan usually doesn't hand you the the parts. They install it or wut not. They make a modification as well. Good luck man..
wanna lend a hand installing the headers=]

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the headers i got are cat deleted..... can't wait until i install them i will fill you guys in as soon as i get them install i will have some pictures uploaded as soon i get my camera

·
Registered
636 Posts
don't mean to be a **** but its header not headers. If you had 2 sets of pipes on opposite sides of the head like on a v8 engine then they would be "headers" . But if you have on set of pipes like on a 4cyl engine its just one "header".

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
King Bob said:
don't mean to be a **** but its header not headers. If you had 2 sets of pipes on opposite sides of the head like on a v8 engine then they would be "headers" . But if you have on set of pipes like on a 4cyl engine its just one "header".

:yeahthat: this is true :biggrin:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guy no pics atm but I am waiting for a call from the shop sayin that there done=) I will let you know asap

·
Registered
281 Posts
so r they done being developed? i ordered one from them back in april and they kept feeding me BS! never got them and demanded a refund because they kept saying next thursday or denied the making of any header for our car. quite frankly, i think i wont ever deal with megan racing again, unless the under bracing is needed... my 2c

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i picked up the car from the shop early today and i am totally satisfied with the gains from the race header. lose of power in the lower rpm band but definitely gained in the higher band.....for those who are trying to get some race header definitely get these....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry guys don't have piks until I lift up da car trm=(........

If u go crypress college feel free to check it out I'm at skool monday wednesday

1 - 20 of 46 Posts