8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 455 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd make a Maryland thread for the hell of it. As the membership of this site grows, maybe we'll have enough people in the area to have meets. That'll probably take a while though. There's not enough aftermarket parts out to even do much to this car yet.

If you're from Maryland, post up so we know who's local!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DaveM said:
germantown

known to drive up to urbana or frederick to hit the waffle house :)
lol. never actually been to the waffle house. Is it that good?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well.. Waffle House is a big chain to the south, and IMO pretty damn good if you are a sucker for food made on the grill where you can see it for prices pretty close to fast food. That being said, quality can vary wildly from place to place with them.

They do great omelets, waffles, bacon-eggs and cheese sandwhiches, and a pretty good matty melt. They do hash browns instead of fries, get them scattered on the grill as a minimum. Again, a good meal there costs pretty close to something from McDonalds only a hell of a lot better

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a Hardee's in Haonver, PA. I used to live in Taneytown so that was the place to go to hit the movies. I haven't eaten at Hardee's since I was a little kid and the one in Westminster was still around.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Olney definitely rings a bell. That's Eastern Shore right?

I guess not, just read the other MD thread. I knew it was etiher near Clarksburg or on the ES. I think there is a Olney on the ES though. It might be in the VA part though.

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
Picked up my nighthawk black pearl si this past sunday. Loving everybit of it... I live in Bryans Road, basically border of PG and Charles County.

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
Hey lovin_it06.. if you want to meet up today send me a PM.. for some reason my work pC wont let me send them. Let me know.. Plan on meeting sometime between 4-5...

1 - 20 of 455 Posts