8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good looking wheel color change. My buddys interested in painting his stock rims and whats to know what its going to look like in flat and gloss black. But you guys can also throw in anything you think will look good.

Heres the picture, and thank you to anybody that takes the time to do this.
+rep for the best looking picture!

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I've never done anything like this before because I suck at photoshop, but here you go. I got the color from these:

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
07mugencivic said:
do a different site...honda's only

come on now. just because he don't drive a honda don't him or other people can't come on here. you go to google.com and search? i am sure that you do. do you have stock in google.com? i am going to go with no... so that means you can't use google..????

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
crashOverride said:
I know it's not stock, but...
Volk Racing RE30s in silver
Wow dude, your talented. Thanks for taking the time to do that, looks really good.

07mugencivic said:
do a different site...honda's only
I hope thats a joke, because thats a horrible attitude.

Thanks for taking your time and doing this guys, they all look good.

Rep for all submissions! Thanks guys!

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Just for sh!ts and giggles, I changed the color to a blue that I like a little more. (remember, I said I suck at photoshop)

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Firm those are actually pretty effing good haha. +Rep for a smooth color change.. that doesn't look ps'd at all..

On a side note, both firm's gold PS and gibbletz flat black PS look incredibly good on that car.. I think that's a good rim to repaint.. since they're kinda fugly stock, but look good in a new color.

Arg nvm, I gotta spread some rep first. Sorry firm

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
^it's all good man. I'm actually happy that I messed around with those chops because I had no idea what I was doing before this, I'm always looking for an excuse to learn something new. I thought about trying to chop them like rays evils or something, but everybody and their mom does that so I figured I would leave it alone, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts