8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Mazda RX-8 rims and tires for sale. They are off of a 2004 RX-8 and have the same lug pattern as the 8th gen civic so i put them for sale up here. The offset is +50 but when them being 8 inches wide, they should clear even R18 brakes. There are only 2 tires on the rims but they are Bridge Stone Potenzas. The size are 225/45/18 with 7/32nd thread. The rims also have TPMS sensors in them already. Let me know what you think there 8th!

Yeah theres a little curb rash but no cracks or bends.

Price is 450 OBO or add shipping cost...

I personally think these would look sick on a civic but since i dont have mine anymore, i cant use them :(
:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

·
Registered
513 Posts
You really think we can't fit 225mm tires?

By the way, Mazda TPMS != Honda TPMS. Unless you put Honda ones on there they aren't going to work. And you haven't done that because the Honda TPMS is attached to the valve stem.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You really think we can't fit 225mm tires?

By the way, Mazda TPMS != Honda TPMS. Unless you put Honda ones on there they aren't going to work. And you haven't done that because the Honda TPMS is attached to the valve stem.
i had 225's on my Si. hey ive had 245's on my SI when it was lowered. and as for the TPMS, they are attacked to the valve stem but you are right. im not 100 percent sure that they will work with the honda but they do have them lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.