8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well who is down? after the kingsway car show if it works out, I am thinking around 8 and Kawawa AYCE in metrotown because its more on the way to our usual timmies meets, unlike Matsuyama.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Not possible! no one knows my job except me and my manager!!! Grrrrrr again!!! Unless he wants to be the asst manager and I'll be the manager on fridays!!! Wohooooooo

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanna get a list going, I cant make next Friday cause I will be prepping my car for the hats off day car show on the fourth. Nobody wants sushi?!

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I can't eat that late at night & really not feeling up to it; I'll probably just pop by Timmy's for a few mins on my way home from Kingsway Honda to collect my tasty ice cream from Boks... :yum:

Also I'll have my cousin next weekend so I won't be out Friday night between driving to get her, hanging out with her & cleaning my car for Saturday if it doesn't rain.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wont be down for sushi anymore, gotta wake up at 5am to drive me mises to a movie set to do makeup. so ill be at tims for a bit but no sushi. ill eat at home, cheaper. cant next week wither cause Ill be detailing my car for hats off day, so maybe in a couple weeks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts