8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say what a great place! I called over 20 dealerships this week trying to find an 06 Si that was NOT pre-sold or a 3month wait. It turned out that Mathews had 2 on the lot....Well 1 now - Hab. Red. I took the silver for msrp and a great deal on my trade.
If any one in Ohio is looking I would strongly suggest this dealership. And if you want Hab. Red, well its right on the front lot and ready to drive home.
:thumb:

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Thanks for the info, mikkellucci and congrats on your new Si. Welcome to 8thcivic. :wavey: Feel free to post some pics of your new ride!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. The car is actually my fiance's... She wanted an EX until she saw all of the perf. upgrades the Si packed. So I spent hours calling any and all dealers looking for an available Si. Mathews was very accomidating and hassle free.

I've been honda all of my life. In the last year I sold my modded rsx-s and have moved onto an STi. I'm really glad that the fiance opted to go with the Si because now I have 2 toys! :love: And I'm very impressed to say the least with the new Si...Its sooo much car for the price. Best Honda yet, in my opinion. :hail:

·
Registered
11 Posts
mikkellucci said:
Just wanted to say what a great place! I called over 20 dealerships this week trying to find an 06 Si that was NOT pre-sold or a 3month wait. It turned out that Mathews had 2 on the lot....Well 1 now - Hab. Red. I took the silver for msrp and a great deal on my trade.
If any one in Ohio is looking I would strongly suggest this dealership. And if you want Hab. Red, well its right on the front lot and ready to drive home.
I am glad to hear that you left the H.R. one behind. I live in Marion and am planning on going out to look at it today. Did you pick-up the Galaxy Gray or a different one? They had a GG last weekend when I went by and my wife loved the color. Who did you deal with at Mathews? Did you get to meet Eric the GM? He is a great guy and will bend over backwards to help people out. This is the only place that I buy my cars. As for parts I always go with College Hills (I know suck-up) but they have the best prices.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
welcome badhondaman. Man we seem to have a strong ohio base on the site. You going to the IX center this year for the auto show?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts