8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

9621 - 9640 of 9661 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,621
Not sure if the meet is still happening...there was a load of drama from what I read and now the location is TBA...hmm

-Sent wirelessly via Galaxy S3-

·
Registered
263 Posts
sup

sup guys didn't had a chance to go to meets last year.... it will b my first...though still in stock stage lol...but lookng forward to hooking up my si soon... let me know when and where guiys..:vtec::vtec::vtec::woowoo:

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
nm irui

You planning any meets?
Might be going to the Hopkinton State park meet this Sat (5/11).

Also thinking about 8thfest, I've gone every year so far, but it looks like some of the guys that usually do the caravan with might be going to a RI meet instead....

Also, I haven't been to this south shore meet in a while, but would be interested in doing so, if more people would like to join.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,633
anyone want to meet up at f1 boston tonight? and then do a quick run on blue hills since its right next to f1 boston.

then cruise down to wolly beach like the old times?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know this is alittle last minute but me and a couple other 8th Si guys are gonna meet up at Wollaston Beach in Quincy today around 6 if any if you are local your more than welcomed to join. We will be meeting at the lot on Quincy Shore Dr. Address = 1194 Quincy Shore Dr Quincy Ma 02170

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

9621 - 9640 of 9661 Posts