8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i juss purchase my si in black... and ive been waitin for it since february... and this **** seems forever!!! it should be here in april... man im driving my dads truck... a V8 dodge truck and it sucks!!! 60 bucks on fucking gas!!! thanks goodness my si dont do dis **** to me... by the way how much does a si tank up with?? 20 or 30 bux??? thanks...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey there civicsi1217,
It's worth the wait. In the mean time start saving for upgrades, or what you may want to do with the car.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
if you really want to allow people on your acct- have them PM you. Don't make your info public. That's a risk in itself.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
welcome to the site by the way. i pay at most like $30 and thats with 1 orange bar left... it is definately worth the wait.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
webby said:
if you really want to allow people on your acct- have them PM you. Don't make your info public. That's a risk in itself.
It's not that big a deal. All my info over there is fake. At the least, they could hack it and cause some havoc, but it'd be coming from a different IP addy if they got banned. I could just make another account. I'm not a trouble maker :D

But I'll just PM it. If anybody else wants to read it, I could just post it here.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well thanks guys... you guys are quite the wizzes... well this is what i have for the car already... and im not braggin either.. im representin!!! i have 2 "12" red neons by optx and which is also made by street glow. i got L.E.D neon kit for under the car in red. I got a AVH-P5700 which is made by pioneer. its a in-dash tv. yes ima install it and yes i know what im doin... hopefully ill be 1 of the 1st people to install this to there civics... well i hope... i ordered already the holder kit online for 70 bucks on ebay!!! and you gotta love ebay... and have a whole audiobahn system for it but im not sure if ima install that right away... but thats it so far guys... so wish me the best and i keep you guys up dated!!!! Si!!!!!!!! BITCHES!!!!!

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
civicsi1217 said:
I got a AVH-P5700 which is made by pioneer. its a in-dash tv. yes ima install it and yes i know what im doin... hopefully ill be 1 of the 1st people to install this to there civics...
Nope. Quite a few have you beat... :)

And yes....that is a computer.... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts