8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
nice man ..RUSH home..haha jp...drive slow so u can come home safetly to you vibrant exhuast...pics and clips plz when u install it

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Haha very nice man!

Hopefully your box is not damaged, when mine arrived it had a big hole in the side and the screws/clamps/etc were hanging right outside the box - i was surprised they did not fall out and get lost during the shipping.

·
Registered
694 Posts
lol, same thing happened to me on wednesday night! except my mom didn't know what it was and just said she signed for something that resembled a casket.

you puttin it on tonight or what?!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, same thing happened to me on wednesday night! except my mom didn't know what it was and just said she signed for something that resembled a casket.

you puttin it on tonight or what?!

LOl mom signed for it called me gave me the speach of how im just spending money on my car like crazy... i was all like yea i know but im young lol and she clicked on me...

gonna try to install tonight if i can get my hands on some lights its dark at my house. if not tonight then tomarrow bright and early

·
Registered
694 Posts
LOl mom signed for it called me gave me the speach of how im just spending money on my car like crazy... i was all like yea i know but im young lol and she clicked on me...

gonna try to install tonight if i can get my hands on some lights its dark at my house. if not tonight then tomarrow bright and early
lol nice! yeah, i've heard that speech a few times too, and give them the same answer.

goodluck trying to put it on though! I think I may do it tonight as well :thumb:

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
Thats nothing....

Your excitement isnt gonna be getting home, or seeing it..

Its gonna be sleeping tonight cause your gonna wanna put it on ASAP. lol

:thumb: I use to have those feelings... till im down to no more parts to buy.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thats nothing....

Your excitement isnt gonna be getting home, or seeing it..

Its gonna be sleeping tonight cause your gonna wanna put it on ASAP. lol

:thumb: I use to have those feelings... till im down to no more parts to buy.
DUDDE!!!! I FEELLL YOU SO MUCH!!

and man i bet you can't wait that long OP! doo it noowww! ur gf can wait, only takes 30min. But then again... the last time i did my CAI and had my gf waited in my room for 2 hours was a disaster... (first time taking off bumper).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts